This is a really high-quality production with a very clear presenter (which matters enormously on an audio-format). Her new podcast was designed to address the fact that many people are working from home for the first time in the new era of social distancing, and to provide guidance around this new reality. The podcasts options below are specifically intended for a remote work audience. Budgeting and planning your personal needs correctly will be positive for your company.
And he shares inspirational insights on failure and success in the remote work world. Owing to its title, The Productive Woman podcast is intended to help busy women who are seeking advice and encouragement to balance their personal and professional life. It helps them manage their time, stress, and other things so that they accomplish the goals they set for themselves. He interviews psychologists and workplace experts to help his listeners understand how they can adapt to this new normal. Some of the episodes are – ‘Can organisations repair toxic culture? ’, ‘Redesigning work with Lynda Gratton’, ’Will loneliness kill remote work cultures? There are also case studies on different organisations such as Lloyds Bank’s Hybrid work culture.
Never Miss a Job Opportunity
In fact, remote workers can come from various walks of life and career experiences. The common thread among virtual employees is that they work for remote companies or those that practice a hybrid office model. However, each individual has different needs when it comes to staying motivated as a remote worker –which is why we created this post! In this article, we’ve curated a list ofpodcasts for remote workerswho are seeking a healthier work-life balance, practical remote work podcast advice for working from home, or tips for their professional life. Since 2017, host Adam Finan has shared advice to start a business or land a remote job traveling the world. As a result, Adam interviews other digital nomads and professional remote workers on Shopify Plus to share tips and experiences. From building a passive income to using LinkedIn to find new clients, Digital Nomad Cafes provides valuable information and inspirational stories.
- We all know how vital social media is in the marketing world, with many an influencer agency making the most of the platform, but Buffer has taken a different approach.
- This episode might be something you’ve been looking for the whole time.
- Brave New WorkforceWhile this podcast is bigger picture and not all just about remote work, remote work is still work.
- The future is remote work, and we suggest our ten practices to thrive.
- Brave New Workforce is one of the best remote work podcasts hosted by Trip O’Dell, Anna Cordina, and Larry Cornett.
- “I don’t think we are spending enough time thinking about are we giving people choice to shape their jobs, to shape what they do,” she tells us.
- Dear HBR is a podcast produced by the Harvard Business Review editors to solve questions about dealing with complications in contemporary workplaces.
Some of the podcast episodes related to work-life such as procrastination, burnout, or dealing with stress. It’s good when you seek alternatives and inspiration while working remotely. Searches on Google for “podcasts for work” have increased by 90% since the beginning of March 2020. Almost 61% of podcast listeners claim to spend more time listening to podcasts than watching television. Download and listen as Matt Wilson shares his experiences as co-founder and co-CEO of Omnipresent. With a background in philosophy, she has been writing and interviewing for printed and online magazines on society and culture. As a new brand remote worker, she is now focussing on new technologies, travelling and, of course, remote work.
Amy Yin, Founder & CEO at OfficeTogether
He believes that anyone can make a free and independent life if they want to. And to cut through the nonsense told about this « lifestyle » by those in search of a quick buck.
- We wanted to end on a high note and Process by Justin DiRose of Effective Remote Work is a high note.
- But Sinha says that opportunities to shift to a fully flexible way of working may be being missed, with companies implementing new policies as rigid as the old ones.
- For long-form podcasts that specifically focus on remote work, Inside Remote is ideal.
- Excellent remote employees can create an appropriate balance between work and personal life.
- Host Jason Moore guides you through making travel a priority in your life and getting started from wherever you are (even if you’re starting from zero).
As one of the best podcasts for working from home; The Mindvalley Podcast contains a curriculum that is designed by renowned experts to unleash your mind and body’s potential to the fullest. Due to a lack of physical movement while working remotely, people could feel lethargic and dull, leading to procrastination and being unproductive. Jesse Chappus and Marni Wasserman from The Ultimate Health Podcast interview world-class experts in the health and wellness community. Listening to work from home podcasts is a great way to keep yourself inspired before you begin your work. Below are some of the best remote work podcasts that you can tune into through the Apple Podcast channel. Learn to manage your reaction to stress at the workplace and ways to tackle it with The Daily Meditation podcast.
Joel Gascoigne, Co-Founder and CEO of Buffer
You’ll get behind-the-scenes intel about building a remote company, managing and growing a remote team, and even insights from Basecamp founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. In their podcast series, they focus on an interview style that covers tips, tools, management styles, and more to help remote workers reach their full potential and happiness in their careers. This remote work podcast is a tool for generating passive income and securing online work. In doing so, you’re creating a nomadic lifestyle that is also sustainable. Debbie offers a comfortable and friendly approach that makes this podcast an easy and enjoyable listen.